If you have been diagnosed with a Toxic Environmental Disease in Pennsylvania, knowing your legal rights can provide both financial relief and peace of mind. There are more than 7 million accidental poisonings occur each year in the U. S. with more than 75% involving children under the age of six.
We are currently evaluating Environmental Toxic Tort Injury cases in Pennsylvania and throughout the U. S. Victims of Toxic Environmental Diseases, Toxic exposure and personal injury have the right to seek compensation for their injuries, damages, loss of wages, and medical expenses. Our Environmental Disease injury lawyers handle all types of accident claims. We also handle every type of Environmental Disease claim and construction toxic spill accident compensation cases.
Toxic Environmental Diseases can cause life-threatening physical injuries and trauma that can include financial damage to victims. Injured victims must deal with large and unforeseeable medical expenses, loss of wages, pain, suffering and loss of quality of life. Family members also can suffer economic loss, mental anguish and loss of companionship in caring for an injured family member.
Many Environmental Diseases occur due to negligence on the part of one of others involved. When an Environmental Disease is caused by another party’s negligence you are entitled compensation for medical expenses, pain and suffering as well as other damages.Time is of the essence when it comes to filing your Environmental Disease lawsuit! NO WIN – NO FEE!All of our experienced Personal Lawyers work on a contingency basis and don’t get paid unless you do!
Choosing an experienced Environmental Disease lawyer will be very important to your lawsuit and the amount of compensation of your settlement!
Exposure to environmental toxic substances and chemicals can come from inhalation, absorption through skin contact, or ingestion. Exposure to chemical and toxic substances can occur at work or at home and can result in serious, life-threatening diseases, respiratory ailments and many deadly cancers.
Chemical and toxic substances can also cause property damage resulting from contamination by hazardous chemicals including groundwater contamination, surface water run-of and illegal dumping. Toxic tort exposure can also arise when individuals and communities have been over-exposed to harmful or deadly chemicals.
Toxic environmental contamination can cause catastrophic harm to human and wildlife health as well as drastically diminish property values. People are being exposed to toxic chemicals in drinking water, groundwater, the soil, the air, by geoengineering (chemtrail) spraying, by drinking contaminated water, breathing polluted air, or coming into contact with dangerous toxins released into the environment every day.
Most victims of toxic exposure are unknowingly exposed to harmful chemicals and toxic substances. In many cases research revealed that it often takes many years sometimes decades for the people to develop a toxic disease or cancer.
Recent Environment / Toxic Substance Verdicts
- $4.3 Million Toxic Tort Settlement: Tetra-Ethyl Lead exposure against DuPont.
- $6.8 Million Mesothelioma Settlement: 55-year-old man with malignant mesothelioma was exposed to asbestos while in the Navy and as a repairman.
- $4.8 Million Asbestos Settlement: 47-year-old woman with mesothelioma who suffered second-hand exposure to asbestos.
- $2.5 Million Mesothelioma Settlement: Wrongful death of 67-year-old pipe fitter who suffered from mesothelioma.
- $11.5 Million Contaminated Soil Settlement: For owners of properties with contaminated soil used as fill.
- $1.3 Million Toxic Tort Settlement: For a neighborhood with contaminated soil used as a land fill on the properties.
- $600,000Benzene Settlement: 43-year old diagnosed with acute myelogenous leukemia was exposed to benzene working as an offset printer.
- $750,000Chemical Exposure Settlement: $750,000 recovery in chemical exposure case resulting in brain cancer.
Environment / Toxic Substance Statistics
- The U.S. Poison Control Center reports that 1 child is accidentally poisoned every 30 seconds at home.
- Women who work at home have a 54% higher death rate from cancer than those who work away from the home.
- The average American family brings home about 25 Gallons of hazardous toxins and chemical products per year.
- 150 chemicals commonly found in U. S. homes have been linked to allergies, birth defects, cancers, and other environmental diseases.
- In the past 50 years more than 75,000 toxic chemicals have been released into the environment.
- Each year, air pollution causes between 50,000 and 100,000 premature deaths in the U. S.
- The National Research Council reports that no toxic information is available for more than 80% of the chemicals in every day-use products.
- More than 80 % of adults and 90 % of children in the U. S. have residues of 1 or more harmful pesticides in their bodies.
- The EPA reported that there are close to 10,000 chemical ingredients now used in cosmetics, food and consumer products.
- Within 26 seconds after exposure to toxic chemical traces of the chemical can be found in every organ in the body.