Statistics show that 1 in 3 people will be involved in a car accident in their lifetime. If you have been injured in a vehicle accident, knowing your legal rights can provide both financial relief and peace of mind. Vehicle accidents are a leading cause of personal injury and wrongful deaths claims in the United States each year.
We are currently evaluating vehicle accident injury claims throughout Pennsylvania. Victims of vehicle accidents and personal injury have the right to seek compensation for their injuries, and medical expenses. Our vehicle accident injury lawyers handle all types of vehicle accident claims. We also handle every type of vehicle accident claim and car accident compensation cases.
Motor vehicle accidents can cause life-threatening physical injuries and trauma that can include financial damage to victims of negligent drivers. Injured victims must deal with large and unforeseeable medical expenses, loss of wages, pain, suffering and loss of quality of life. Family members also can suffer economic loss, mental anguish and loss of companionship in caring for an injured family member.
Causes of Vehicle Accidents
- Bad weather
- Changing lanes frequently
- Distracted drivers
- Drivers talking on phone
- Drivers texting
- Driving aggressively
- Driving late at night
- Drowsy drivers
- Failing to yield the right of way
- Ignoring traffic signals
- Impaired drivers
- Looking at the scenery
- Over the legal blood-alcohol limit
- Paying attention to other passengers
- Playing with music
- Taking medicines that cause drowsiness
- Yelling or making rude gestures at other drivers
If you or a loved one has been involved in a vehicle accident or personal injury where you feel you may be entitled to compensation, please complete the contact form on the right or call us at 1-866-757-6949 for a free case evaluation. A live personal injury counselor is available to answer your questions 24 hours a day. Time is of the essence when it comes to filing your Vehicle Accident lawsuit!
Recent Vehicle Accidents Verdicts
- $2.55 Million Auto Accident Settlement: For the wrongful death of a man killed in an automobile collision.
- $1.7 Million Auto Collision Settlement: For parents of a 9-year old boy killed when struck by a pickup truck just after he had gotten off a school bus.
- $9.75 Million Vehicle Settlement: For injuries sustained in a turnpike car accident.
- $7.5 Million limousine Accident Settlement: Automobile accident involving death of passenger in back seat of limousine.
- $4.05 Million Paralysis Settlement: For auto accident leading to paralysis of crash victim.).
- $2.75 Million Motorcycle Accident Settlement: For a motorcycle accident involving a 64-year-old man and a work vehicle.
- $2.3 Million Pedestrian Settlement: For injuries sustained by an 11-year old who was struck by a car while crossing a street.
- $4.1 Million Bus Accident Settlement: For several U.S. Army soldiers who were injured when a Greyhound bus crash.
- $1.7 Million Pedestrian Hit by Car Settlement: For Pedestrian injuries from an Automobile Accident.
- $4 Million Trailer Truck Accident Settlement: For a wrongful death case resulting from the death of a construction foreman who was s killed by a tractor trailer truck.
Vehicle Accident Statistics
- There are more than 1 million cases of whiplash reported each year in the United States.
- There are over 3 million injuries each year from transportation accidents.
- 2/3 of all bicycle accident reported deaths are from traumatic brain injuries (TBI).
- There were 109 Bicycle accident related deaths in 2009.
- There were 950 Motorcycle crash related traffic deaths in 2009.
- There were 17,000 truck related accidents reported in 2009.
- There were 90,000 motorcycle related injuries reported in 2009.
- There are over 3 million injuries from transportation accidents each year.
- 500,000 truck and commercial vehicles were involved in accidents in 2010.
- The U. S. Department of Transportation reported 33,808 nationwide traffic accident deaths in 2009.
- More than 100,000 motorcycles are involved in crashes each year according to latest data from the NHTSA.
- Motorcyclists are 39 times more likely than passenger car occupants to die in a crash according to NHTSA.
- Each year in the U. S. more than 10,000 people will die in drunk-driving crashes – 1 every 50 minutes.