Let our experience help you with your personal injury case. Call us or use our free consultation form to get in touch with our Pennsylvania Personal Injury Attorneys.
If you’ve spent any amount of time looking for a personal injury lawyer online you know how hard it is to find an experienced Pennsylvania injury lawyer to answer your questions in a timely mannerOur personal injury lawyers worry about your case so you don’t have to.All of our experienced Pennsylvania Personal Injury Lawyers attorneys work on a contingency basis and don’t get paid unless you do!Important! Pennsylvania has a strict statute of limitations for you file your personal Injury lawsuit.
More info here
The Quick Facts on Pennsylvania Injury Cases:
- We are here to help you find an experienced injury lawyer in Pennsylvania.
- We have 13 years’ experience connecting people with personal injury lawyers that will fight for you.
- Personal Injury cases can be very complex and time consuming.
- Personal Injury cases have a strict statute of limitations for you file an injury claim.
- Time is of the essence when it comes to filing your personal injury claim.
- Navigating through the legal process can be complicated and we will prepare you for this process.
- All of our personal injury attorneys work on a contingency basis and don’t get paid unless you do!
- Many Personal Injury cases can be resolved without the expense and trauma of going into a courtroom.
- We are to help your family sort through the legal issues resulting from an injury.
If you have been injured in accident in Pennsylvania you may be entitled to these damages:
- Disfigurement (past and future)
- Economic damages
- Exemplary damages
- Future medical bills
- Loss of consortium
- Loss of earning capacity
- Loss of parental care
- Lost wages (past and future)
- Pain and suffering
- Punitive damages
- Medical costs
- Monetary compensation
- Non-economic damages
- Physical impairment (past and future)
- Loss of spousal support & companionship
All of our experienced Pennsylvania Personal Injury Lawyers attorneys work on a contingency basis and don’t get paid unless you do!